This ebook offers you a full overview of our views on price action and technical analysis. We will explain step by step all of the building blocks that make up the larger market structure.
The single candle is the smallest unit and the largest in the entire market structure of the chart. Here is the sequence for a full overview. This ebook will discuss all of these building blocks.
Bottom of sequence (smallest)
- Candlestick: 1x candle is the smallest unit of chart
- Candlestick pattern: 1-4x candlesticks to form a pattern
- Price swing: candlesticks and candle patterns make a swing
- Price patterns: multiple price swings make price patterns
- Trend or range: multiple price swings and price patterns make a trend and/or range
- The entire chart: multiple trends, ranges, and price patterns make up the chart and market structure
Top of sequence (largest)