There are numerous promotions and bonus systems, but almost all of them have some sort of limitations placed on them that make bonuses seem less attractive. But the same can not be said about YaMarkets 20% tradable deposit bonus. It has no limitations when trading and can even be used as a stop loss. What makes this bonus system more attractive is that it can be redeemed multiple times by a single user for up to $5,000 in bonuses. This bonus system will run for a limited period of time, so make sure to take advantage of it, until it’s possible.
Why should we use YaMarkets 20% tradable bonus
Using bonuses to attract new customers and give incentives to older customers is a common practice used by many companies. These companies usually package and deliver these bonuses to make them seem like great deals that will benefit customers. But in most cases there are countless limitations placed on these bonuses and in the end, they appear to be not as good as they seemed at first. But YaMarkets 20% tradable bonus is not anything like that. When making a deposit of at least $100 up to $10,000, you receive a 20% bonus that has no limitations on trading, and however much you make from trading that bonus is yours to keep.
Terms & Conditions of YaMarkets 20% tradable bonus
- 20% tradable bonus applies to any deposit of $100 – $10,000
- This bonus is intended to protect users from drawdown periods, and it can be used as a margin.
- 20% deposit bonus will be deposited immediately after the deposit was made of at least $100.
- 20% tradable bonus will be applied to every deposit made by the trader.
- In total traders can receive up to $5,000 in bonuses.
- A deposited bonus has an expiry date of 30 days. Once these 30 days pass, bonus credits will be automatically removed from the account
- If a trader withdraws funds from the account where a tradable bonus is present, the bonus will be removed automatically.
- One person can receive bonuses on only one account
- If YaMarkets suspects or has reasons to believe that the user has multiple accounts with a 20% tradable bonus active, YaMarket can withdraw tradable bonuses from accounts, and the company will not be held accountable for any damages caused by that withdrawal
- If YaMarkets suspects that traders are taking advantage of the bonus system in a way it is not intended, YaMarkets has the right to withdraw the bonus of winnings from this bonus from the trader’s account.